The manual thermostat has long been replaced by the radio programmable thermostat. This type offers a range of new functionalities that the former can not deliver. A notable example is the Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat, which offers energy-efficiency and precise readings.
An issue with manual thermostats is that they often give less precise readings of temperature. When the readings are not accurate, you might be using more energy than expected. But with the Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat, you do not need to worry about this issue anymore. It is capable of delivering precise readings. This allows you to use less energy, which will reflect on your energy bill.
If you are curious about Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat, and want to know about how it works, we listed below a guide to help you program and reset a Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat.
How to Program Radio Thermostat CT101?
Before programming your radio programmable thermostat, you should first find the right location. Look for a location that is not too close to major sources of heat, such as fireplaces and cooking area. These heat sources affect the accuracy of readings from your radio programmable thermostat.
1.Pair Radio Programmable Thermostat with Z-Wave System. First, you should connect Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat to your Z-Wave system. Radio thermostat pairing with Z-Wave system will integrate the device to smart home.
When you already have an existing Z-Wave system, go to your Z-Wave dashboard. Select the ‘devices’ admin, then click ‘add devices.’ Follow the instructions given on the screen to add the radio programmable thermostat.
For a new Z-Wave system, simply follow the installation guide. Instructions will then be given on the screen. Follow them to add the Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat to your system.
2. Familiarize Yourself with the Radio Programmable Thermostat Control Screen. You cannot operate Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat without getting knowing its controls.
You will be encountering a lot of icons on the radio programmable thermostat screen. There are icons that refer to time, day, RH%, current room temperature, and fan status. There are also icons for target temperature, radio indicator, mode, and temperature controls. You may refer to the manual for visual aid.
3. Go to the Menu Screen of Radio Programmable Thermostat. Menu screen will give you an idea about how the radio programmable thermostat works.
Menu screen will show time and day on Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat. You can touch these parts of the screen to set time and day you like.
You can also set the temperature scale of the radio programmable thermostat. You can choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
You can also touch the Lock Program to lock and unlock.
There is also a Calibration control which allows you to match LCD display to a thermometer.
Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat also have RECOVERY settings. You can choose between FAST or ECON.
You can also touch the Chirp set and HVAC SETUP to turn them on and off.
Other icons on the menu screen include filter timer, radio status, differential, and temperature.
4. Program Radio Programmable Thermostat without Z-Wave System. You can also set the Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat without Z-Wave system. For setup without radio thermostat pairing with Z-Wave system, go to program screen.
Here, you can set the time slot, program time, program day, and target temperature. The Program screen will also allow you to copy current day’s program to another day.
5. Program Temporary Changes on Radio Programmable Thermostat. Manual changes can set temporary changes on Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat. You can set them by running the HOLIDAY program and HOLD current temperature. The EMER heat is for the heat pump systems.
Icons for room and target temperature will also be shown on the screen. Temperature scale and icons for setting target temperature will also be displayed.
How to Reset Radio Thermostat CT101?
1. Why Reset Your Radio Programmable Thermostat? Resetting Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat can bring unexpected changes. So, you should first review your goal in resetting it.
Resetting the radio programmable thermostat is advisable for two major cases. Firstly, if you want to return to factory settings. Secondly, if you want to disconnect the thermostat from the Z-Wave system. Resetting is also advised if the thermostat behaves unusually.
2. Resetting Your Radio Programmable Thermostat. To reset your radio programmable thermostat, turn it off first. Then, press the menu button. Now, hold the center of the center of the screen for 5 seconds until the screen changes.
Two arrows will appear on screen. Press the up arrow and wait for the countdown. Then, press the down arrow and wait again for the countdown. After that, settings will return to factory default.
The Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat is designed for easy use. So, it requires only few steps to control it. Its user-friendly features makes it stand above the manual thermostat.
Conveniences and energy-efficiency is guaranteed by Radio Thermostat CT100 Programmable Thermostat. You can experience it yourself by acquiring your very own unit available on Amazon.